I ❤ freedom, smiling ~

I ❤ freedom, smiling ~

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The 3rd weeks ~ My bf went to singapore~

 He went to singapore on the last Saturday of February ,27/2/ 2010.
      I have starting to cry since the day before he left.. T.T
         Because i have to be alone again after his leaving.
                In the early morning of Saturday, We has woke up, and i sent him to the airport..
                  My heart starting feel missing~ like gonna let the thing i love away~ T.T
                    I accompany him to do all the procedure before get in to the aeroplane..
                      I starting to cry when he keeps on asking me to take care myself properly..
                        I don't want hear about this, cause this make me feel more lonely...
                          I have took a picture of him before he is going to leave...

                                      He is in the lift~~ T.T

                                        My puffy eyes after cried in the air-port.. T.T

                                                I m starting to miss him...

                                                    He get a call from his sister from singapore...

                                          The last picture which we took before his leaving..

No comments:

Post a Comment